Driven was founded by Nana Afari in July 2011.
It was born out of a love of young people and a conviction, that given the right platform and opportunities our young people can
be a vital asset in our economic and social growth.
Our main vision is to Inform, Empower and Enable young people to become an asset to their community through the following activities:
• Employability workshops- supporting young people get back into work, education and improving their skills to compete effectively in the labour.
• Business Development training for young people.
• Mentoring service for young people.
• Counselling service for young people.
• Day Nursery for young single parents using Deztiny Driven services.
• Career talks/workshops in schools, colleges and youth clubs.
• Caring out research into the needs of young people.
• Engaging, Empowering young people to deliver Deztiny Driven community projects.